JAT Administrator » 2pm - September 27, 2010
Terry Anderson giving a speech.
- Ethics Panel Hands Down Holiday Gift Rules — In Rhyme
With stern and often complex limits on accepting gifts, the House Ethics Committee sends out a guidance memo each...
- Senate GOP Could Taste Sweet Revenge In Supreme Court Case
If the Obama administration winds up losing a Supreme Court case challenging President Obama's recess appointments, the...
- U.S. Veteran Freed From N. Korea Says 'Confession' Was Coerced
Merrill Newman says his interest in the Korean War may have been misinterpreted by authorities.
- 18 LA Sheriff's Deputies Indicted In Sweeping Jail Probe
Federal prosecutors have charged current and former deputies with unjustified beatings of inmates, unjustified...
- Newtown Calls For 'Acts Of Kindness' On Shooting Anniversary
Relatives of those killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School say they will light candles in memory of the victims.
- Sandwich Monday: Pecan Pie Pringles
For this week's Sandwich Monday, we try the seasonal Pecan Pie-flavored Pringles. It's the holidays in a can!
- U.S. Will Help Transport Troops In Central African Republic
The U.S. said it offering help to stave off a humanitarian crisis and promote stability in the region.
- Teens Dig Digital Privacy, If Snapchat Is Any Indication
The track record of digital products designed for digital privacy has been abysmal — at least until recently....
- To Curb Costs, New California Health Plans Trim Care Choices
Insurers are holding down prices by including fewer doctors and hospitals in their health plans. Consumers may save...
- Supersized Cartoon Library Welcomes 'All Geeks And Dorks'
At a new library and museum in Ohio, Superman, the Yellow Kid and Calvin and Hobbes all live together. The Billy Ireland...
- For Working-Class Chinese, 'Picture Day' Is A Rare Treat
Volunteers in more than 20 countries this weekend shot free, studio-quality portraits of more than 16,000 people who...
- The Afterlife Of American Clothes
The U.S. exports a billion pounds of used clothes every year. Much of that winds up in used clothing markets in...
- Violence In PG-13 Movies Comes With Plenty Of Sex And Booze
Watching violent movies makes teenagers more aggressive, and that violence is almost always associated with sex,...
- The Secret's Out: Obama Acknowledges Existence Of Area 51
Conspiracy theorists have been obsessed with the secret Nevada military base for decades, claming that the U.S....
- Ex-San Diego Mayor Filner Sentenced To Home Confinement
Bob Filner will serve no prison time after pleading guilty to sexually harassing three women.